Collaborative Adaptation Award 2023
Members of the Action Team collaborated to develop the “Resilient Communities” goal chapter and other resilience and adaptation content of the Minnesota Climate Action Framework, published in September 2022.
The Resilience and Adaptation Action Team serves under the Climate Change Subcabinet, which includes 15 state agencies, departments, and boards, including:
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Department of Natural Resources
- Board of Water and Soil Resources
- Department of Administration
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Health
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Transportation
- Metropolitan Council
- Additional advisors to the Action Team include the 1854 Treaty Authority and the University of Minnesota.
The team is led by MPCA Assistant Commissioner Dana Vanderbosch and managed by MPCA Climate Adaptation Coordinator Sharon Stephens.