Other Climate Data Resources
Climate Data Centers
- NOAA's "Climate.gov"
- National Climatic Data Center
- Midwestern Regional Climate Center
- North Dakota Agricultural Weather Network (includes some Minnesota data)
- Other State Climatology Offices
- National Drought Mitigation Center
- Climate Prediction Center
- USDA - NRCS Water and Climate Center
Climate Data from National Weather Service Forecast Offices
- Twin Cities/Chanhassen
- La Crosse (serving Rochester)
- Grand Forks (serving Fargo)
- Sioux Falls
Commercially Offered Climate Data
- Solar Radiation Data from "SolarAnyWhere"
- Hourly and Daily Climate Data from "AnythingWeather Communications, Inc."
- Hourly Climate Data from "The Weather Underground"
- Historical Lightning Strike Data from "Vaisala Inc."
- Daily Radar-Based Precipitation Estimate from "WSI"
- High Spatial and Temporal Radar-Based Precipitation Estimates from "OneRain"
- Precipitation Frequency Analysis from "METSTAT"
- Download Airport Weather Data and Data Summaries from "WeatherSpark"
- National Climate Data from "Hydrosphere"
Climate Data from Academic Sites
- University of Minnesota - Urban Heat Island Project
- St. Cloud State University - Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Department
- University of Wyoming - Upper Air Soundings Archive
- NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory - Radiosonde Data Archive
- Plymouth State Weather Center - Radar Data Archive
- Past and Present Climate Data from Carleton College - Northfield, MN
Privately Collected Climate Data
- National Weather Service - North Central River Forecast Center
- Daily Stream Flow Maps from U.S. Geological Survey
- Weekly Stream Flow Maps from DNR Division of Ecological and Water Resources
- Lake Level Hydrographs from DNR Waters